Monday, May 9, 2011

Wedding {Robert + Leigh Ann}

As you can see, I'm quite far behind in posting Wedding and Portrait Blog Entries....as in a year behind!! I promise to get caught up as soon as possible! Until then, be sure to enjoy, comment on and share images you see here! 2011 is shaping up to be a busy season again, so there will be more image posts coming!

I hope you enjoy viewing Robert and Leigh's Wedding Photos as much as I enjoyed taking them! Robert & Leigh Ann were one of my favorite couples of 2010. They. were. IN. LOVE! When you hear people say that when looking for the person to spend their life with, a sense of humor is important...well, Robert & Leigh Ann HAVE IT! They had such a special way of making each other smile....all the way from within. What an inspiration!












No comments:

Counter

Google Analytics