Monday, April 14, 2008

Charlotte on a Beautiful Saturday





















































Ben I and left early in the afternoon for Charlotte (about a 45 minute drive from home) and I can honestly say, I love the city! Being a country girl from rural Kentucky, I found a new appreciation for the architecture, patterns, beautiful city streets lined with blooming flowers and trees. Although time started slipping away from us, I snapped as many photos as I could (again I left my tripod at home :(! )


We had to travel just across town to CPCC for a Cockman Family concert at 6:30 pm http://www.toscomusicpart.org/ Even as we were leaving town around 8:30, I would have loved to have kept walking and photogging. Can't wait for a free day to find more Charlotte surprises....

No comments:

Counter

Google Analytics