Thursday, May 8, 2008

Ansel Adams, one of the greats...

I love looking at old photographs, from a time long past. I love seeing how someone captured just one moment through the lens of medium so many take for granted. I love how the masters learned in days much harder than these that you don't take a photograph, you make it.

And sometimes, it can be an accident.

The following photos are from my collection, inspired by Ansel Adams



"A great photograph is one that fully expresses what one feels, in the deepest sense, about what is being photographed."


- Ansel Adams

2 comments:

Crystal Cross said...

love the flower pic

only the pic of nathaniel's crack was taked with the 50mm, the ones of her kids were the kit lense

i hope you have a good day!! tell your mom we said, "Happy Mother's Day", and we love them.

bluebird said...

Melissa ----I always knew you were talented. But now I can see all of your practice has made you perfect!!! I love this little girls pic..I need you to do some shots of the girls in the creek. LUV U much~ Linette

Counter

Google Analytics