Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Blogging Again!

Hi all! Sorry it has taken me so long to post a new entry! We had a busy weekend! Friday night, Ben and I had company...lots of family and friends over for fellowship/outdoor jamming (Ben's term for pickin' with his brothers/friends/students). I didn't get very many pics, unfortunately, and the ones I got were poorly composed. Sorry, in advance!

Here's darling Thomas! Can't help but love him! *Big Hugs*


Here's Our Brown-Eyed Boy, Noah! He's sooo cudly! Such a sweeeet nephew!




Saturday morning, I fixed breakfast at home! Can you believe it! We left a little after noon for Carthage, NC to sing at Clyde Maness' Pottery & Music Barn. Clyde gave Caroline and me beautiful hand-made pottery pieces. He's some character, but a really great guy! Gotta love Clyde! We got home a little after 11:00 p.m.



Sunday was Mother's Day! I miss my momma sooo much! We live 350 miles, 6 hours and literally mountains apart! We went to church Sunday morning, stopped at Nagano in Hickory on the way out and made our way to Pigeon Forge, Tennesssee to meet my parents Sunday evening. We got a hotel (which was very affordable since it's the off season out there) and enjoyed dinner at Great American Steak & Buffet Company. Daddy and Ben love that restuarant...I, on the other hand, am burned out. Needless to say they were already talking the place up for breakfast the next morning......

Monday morning...we went back...to...the...Great American Steak & Buffet Company. Momma and I were pulling for Olive Garden, but unfortunately they didn't open untill 11 and Ben & I had to get back to work by 3:00 p.m.

We had a blessed time as it is always so wonderful to see my darling parents again! Momma is recovering wonderfully from her surgery (thank you for all your prayers!) and goes back for a check up to the doctor on the 19th. Please continue to pray for healing.

I really regret not getting more pics from this trip, but it was such a quick work, we barely had any time. We really didn't sight see out in TN...and I missed Cade's Cove, yet again....

Hope you're having a great week so far!

No comments:

Counter

Google Analytics