Friday, June 20, 2008

Excited for the Weekend!!

I'm soooo excited about this weekend! Tomorrow we are going to Mary Lynn's Graduation Party! Can't wait for that!!! The Edwards are like family to us!

Also...big news: My Parents are coming to visit from Kentucky! They are meeting us at Grandfather Mountain on Sunday Morning!! They are also bringing my darling little cousin, Christopher to visit! He's like a brother to me, we're very close! They are staying until Tuesday and I am so happy they're making the trip to see us! I'm sure I'll have lots of pics to blog next week!! Have a great weekend, all!!!

(This is an old pic of My Parents and Us at Waffle House, I love it, we LOVE to eat!)




1 comment:

Mom & Dad said...

Good picture of us all eating. We love to come to North Carolina and Visit and Eat with you, Ben and all the Cockman`s. We all way`s have a wonderful time there! Keep the good Pictures coming to Kentucky! Love, Mom & Dad

Counter

Google Analytics