Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Lake Junaluska....

I love spelling Junaluska..I have no clue why, but I love it...


It's obvious it's been too long since I've blogged, and I'm sorry. I've devoted too much time to the website, the faithful old blog has taken a back seat to my new baby's creation. I promise I'll blog more often.....


WARNING: most of these photos are SOOC (Straight Out Of Camera)

Sooo this past weekend was Lake Junaluska. The family sang there Friday and Saturday night.

This is our little Abigail Washburn.... Lorien Cockman!

Sam & Lydia Jane


"The Wittle Cuzins" Band



Here's Noah!





The Cockman Family




Here is Mama Jane enjoying lunch overlooking the lake...I think she was listening to Jess telling about Joseph's dance.... Party {love ya Joe!}




Friday was Lorien's 8th Birthday! She had a sweet party in one of the rooms at the Terrace early Saturday morning...

No comments:

Counter

Google Analytics