Thursday, October 2, 2008

Biltmore Estate






Two weekends ago the Cockman Family was recording at the studio for their new album near Asheville. Jennifer, Jane and I found ourselves planning a trip to get away for a while to the Biltmore. We took Arwen, Lorien, Samuel & Lydia Jane {kids got in free that day}.





Caution: These pix are SOOC....I haven't edited at ALL this week!








Jennifer and a tired little girl...







Lorien....I wonder what she is thinking....














This was a beautiful little fountain....Love the backdrop of the mountains.






Mama Jane taking a break!










Arwen



The Gardens at The Biltmore




A dominos set I found at the farm






I'm obviously more comfy behind the camera!








Jane, Arwen & Lydia Jane in front of the Biltmore...




2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yay, you updated. :) Love Lorien's 'thinking' picture.

SS

Anonymous said...

Lovely photographs! This is such a beautiful location. I love that you included one of yourself as well. ;o)

Counter

Google Analytics