Friday, January 23, 2009

Prayer Request for Jenny Coffey...



I just wanted to send out a message to everyone to keep my sweet aunt in Kentucky in your prayers. Her name is Jenny Coffey and is currently at Jewish Hospital in Louisville, Kentucky. Doctors yesterday found cancer cells in fluid taken after a biopsy earlier in the week. Jenny has been very sick for the last several months with her primary diagnosis being pneumonia.

We know God is an all powered, omnipresent healer and my thoughts through all this has been: if God can save, God can heal. I'm asking through faith that everyone who reads this post will stop and say a short prayer of healing and of faith. If you attend church, please mention Jenny's need as a prayer request so others can lift her name toward heaven. Thank you!

We are believing of God.

Jeremiah 30:17
"But I will restore you to health and heal your wounds," declares the LORD.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

She's in my prayers. (What gorgeous eyes she has!)

SS

Counter

Google Analytics