Sunday, December 5, 2010

Bloggin' a day..

So have you noticed? I've really been struggling to blog more! It's been such a crazy, busy, beautiful year packed with awesome sessions and wonderful clients....but I'm trying to make conscious efforts each day to update my photo blog!

You might be seeing sessions from the spring, summer, autumn or current....but I'm so excited to be sharing my work from 2010 with you! Leave me feedback, let me know what you think!

I will also be offering Winter Specials during the cold months with wonderful options to thaw the bitter chill! Stay tuned and check in often!

---- and because no blog post is complete without a pretty picture {wink, wink}....

Do you recognize the location in the above photo?

It's Lake Junaluska, nestled in the Great Smokey Mountains of Western North Carolina!
Our family stays there every year for a weekend. It's just a lovely getaway!

No comments:

Counter

Google Analytics